Look at all the tickers!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Jun 11, 2008

Day two..........

So today was not so bad. We got up at normal school day time because Aaron, Riley and Katie had dentist appointments this morning at 9. Then we went shopping at Costco. Bought lots of groceries for next week. We will be at Cub Scout Day Camp and I have to make sac lunches for the four oldest and myself. and we got John his Father's Day present.

The girls played outside most of the afternoon when we got back with Sydney and Andrew going out to play for short periods of time up until dinner.

Sam came over to help out so I could go food shopping and go to a Cub Committee meeting. I ended up not going shopping because it started to rain SOOO hard that I didn't think it was worth it.

When I got home, Riley, Katie and Andrew were the only ones awake and watching TV. Not so bad, like I said.

Now here are a few things I learned today..............

* Going to Costco with 6 children causes lots of attention.
* Going to Costco with 6 children and meeting your friend and her two kids there causes even more attention.
* Sydney will eat ANYTHING once.
* Going to Costco with 8 children takes a very long time.
* You really can manage to feed 8 children lunch just with the samples they give out at Costco. (this really could cut down on the food bill, I think I am on to something)
* Ian does not like rain drops on his face.


I wonder what tomorrow's adventures will be??...........

1 comment: