Look at all the tickers!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Jun 4, 2008

My two Mom's

I am standing in the bathroom putting on my makeup getting ready to go the school for a PTA appreciation luncheon. Which I didn't want to go to because I would have to wake Sydney up early and not give Andrew a nap, but it was nice and I am glad I went even though I had to hold Andrew for the first 30 minutes because he fell asleep in the car on the way there.
Anyway, Andrew comes in dressed with his batman cape and mask and makes a cutting motion like he has sliced me in half vertically with of course the sound effects to go along "ffffssshhhhht"
I looked at him a little confused and sad because why would he want to cut me in half? Have I really failed so badly as a Mother that even the 3 year old is plotting to rid himself of my daily tortures?
He then looks at me very sweetly and says "There Mom, now there are two of you to help you make dinner!"

awww, how sweet is that? In a really weird kind of way......but at any rate at least he recognizes how hard it must be to complete even the simplest of tasks around here.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! What's that new Will Smith superhero movie where he causes trouble when he's helping? It's kind of like that. Here I can make you into 2 Mommy's, but it's going to require me slicing you in half! I love it!

    ReplyDelete