Look at all the tickers!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Jun 2, 2009

The Worst Blogger Ever!!!

That is me!!

I just don't think blogging is as much fun without pictures and since I have been working off my laptop ....forever... I don't have the accessibility to my pictures like I used to.

We are excited for summer. I am done with the routine of getting up and getting to school. It's not so bad when the little ones have school but when I am at home with the 3 little ones anyway, it's really just too much effort to get the big ones up and out the door. I don't get to do as much with the 3 at home so I don't think I should have to get up early and get movin'.

I will try again to blog more even without the pics but I can't make any promises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment