Look at all the tickers!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Jul 8, 2008

A week at cub camp




The first full week off of school was by far the busiest. We spent 5 whole days at Belk scout camp for Day camp. It was so much fun! We did have a very exhausting week but it was well worth it. Because I volunteered to be an asst den leader Riley, Katie and Andrew got to go to what was called "pixie camp" The older ones did all the same stuff as the cubs. The younger ones didn't do some of the things like archery but did most everything else. Yes, they even let the adults participate in all the activities!

Here is a recap of the week. John left for CA on Monday morning...really early. I got up at 5:30 did what I had to do to get ready. Woke the kids up at 6:30 got them ready had breakfast and was out the door at 7:30 to drop Sydney and Ian off at Sadie's house for the day. (Only the potty trained siblings can come.) We were up at the camp by 8:15. Started the day with the flag ceremony at 9 and that was following by swimming, crafts, lunch,either sling shot, bb gun shooting or archery, sports, nature activity, and then finish the day off with some fishing and then the PM flag ceremony. we got home at around 6 had dinner, baths and then bed. except Wednesday when I scheduled a pampered chef party by mistake! and Tuesday, when I had to go to walmart and buy the stuff for the party. Melissa Presslar came and helped me out that day....Yeah Mel!!!!

The group picture is of the boys in my den. I cant see the picture so the names are in no particular order. Aaron, Neil, Cole, Adam, Aidian, Timothy, Tucker, Ian, Garrett and Quinn(not in picture)Me and Anita...why do I always look like I am missing teeth or like my dentures have fallen out or something in pictures.


It was tons of fun! I can't wait til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment