Look at all the tickers!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Jul 30, 2008

I got tagged with "The Five"

The Five....

10 years ago...

1. I lived in Richardson, TX
2. I worked for Chase Bank
3. The only children I had were my brother and sister
4. I was not married
5. I weighed about 45lbs less!!

5 things on today's to do list....

1. Go to Aldi (check)
2. Go to Costco (check)
3. Find a way to retrieve my contact list off my waterlogged phone (check)
4. Make a meal for dinner that was completely effortless (check)
5. Cause no bodily harm to my children while doing #1,2,3 and 4 (maybe next time)

5 snacks I enjoy....

1. Nuttella on graham crackers
2. grapes
3. Choc chip ice cream
4. John's brownies
5. Milano's and really cold milk

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. with 6 kids does that really go all that far?
2. payoff my house
3. custom build a bigger house, with the best laundry room ever!! and hire someone to use
4. put away lots of money for mission's and college
5. tummy tuck, boob job, get rid of this extra butt I acquired somehow

5 places I have lived....

1. Highland Falls, NY
2. Teaneck, NJ
3. Dallas, TX
4. Plainfield, IL
5. Charlotte, NC

Ok so I don't even know if 5 people read my blog. So I tag anyone who reads this.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah thanks for the tag. As I told Dani, I will do this one day when I can remember what I was doing 10 years ago. I was having a blackout in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, I have a hard time now remembering where I was and what I was doing last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...looks like that group home is closer in future than you had anticipated!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete