Look at all the tickers!

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Jul 29, 2008

SOOO.......


Sydney through my phone in the pool today.

Well actually she threw Riley's purse in the pool and my phone was in there.

Isn't she a sweeeetttyyy!!!

If anyone wants me.....don't call my cell.

6 comments:

  1. ha ha, are you drying it out? I put one in the toilet once, well actually that was a cordless at work...never worked again. Who was it that flushed their toothbrush???Oh, I think that was Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't care what naughty things she does, that kid is freakin adorable!!! can i steal her??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly..it's WORKS!! I let it dry on the dashboard of my car, and when I got home, plugged it in and it was as good as new. I did, however, learn not to play with fate and I backed up all my contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Um, Yeah, I will book the next flight. Don't worry she sleeps in a big bed now so no crib needed and I will send plenty of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to see her first before she flys to NY. AFter that who knows where she'll be. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont let her fool you ladies... the eyes tell it all ;)

    ReplyDelete